Skilled or Semi-skilled?

Liaise with our dedicated specialist when you engage us for immigration, recruitment and work visa services.


Apart from Migrant Foreign Worker application, EELIT also provide Work Permit application such as S-Pass, P1, P2 and Q1 Employment Pass among others.

Such work permits are for any employer who wishes to employ a Malaysian, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bangladesh, The Republic of the Union of Myanmar, Philippines, People’s Republic of China (PRC), Vietnam.

The Work Permit allows semi-skilled foreign workers from approved source countries to work in certain sectors. EELIT can advise you on the sector’s requirements, the foreign worker levy and quota, and how to apply.

Relevant Information

» Key facts on Work Permit for foreign worker

» Sector-specific rules for Work Permit

» Get a short Work Permit extension

» Foreign Worker Levy